I am a tough cookie to please when it comes to finding the perfect mascara. When I look for a new mascara I want something that will give me length, volume and make it look like I’m wearing false eyelashes when I’m not. There’s a bunch of mascaras that I love but I have chosen my top 5.
- My first pick is by Bourjois and it is the volume glamour ultra curl in black. I have used this mascara for a while now and I love it! It gives me everything I want in a mascara plus more. It gives me volume and length and the colour makes my lashes look great. It doesn’t make your lashes clumpy or stick together which is something I hate. It gives great definition to the eye and even looks great on its own without any other eye makeup on.
2. My second pick is Maybelline The Falsies. I was very late on this bandwagon, I didn’t purchase this product until maybe a year or so after everyone else was raving about it. I can say I know why it was talked about so much, it’s amazing. It doesn’t make your lashes clump together or look like you have a lot on but it does make you look like you have falsies on.
3. My third pick is Benefit Bad Gal. I got this along with a few other benefit things to try out and I saw a couple of reviews on it and a lot of people like it so I thought i’d try it out. It gives me length and volume and makes my lashes look great. I do find it hard to use the wand as its a lot thicker then other mascaras I use. It may be a little too over prized for the product but it is something I would repurchase.
4. My fourth pick is a lash primer by Benefit and it is the They’re real mascara primer. This product is great, you can wear it on its own or with mascara depending how full you want your lashes to look. I apply 1 coat of the mascara primer, let it dry and then apply 2 coats of mascara and it just makes my lashes look voluminous and give them length. You can wear it on it’s own and it gives a really soft look, as the mascara is brown so the colour isn’t as strong but it does still look amazing. It may be a little pricey for the type of product but is worth the money.
5. My last pick is actually a mascara top coat. It is by L’Oreal and it is their Volume Million lashes. I am not sure if you can buy this in the shops but I got it in a little christmas purchase from boots. It is a glitter mascara that you apply over the top of your mascara to add a little sparkle. It is great for parties or fancy dress or even if you like to add sparkle to your every day makeup. It is a great thing to keep in your makeup collection incase you need something like this for a special occasion.
Price- £9.99 (can’t be sure)
I hope you enjoyed reading about my top 5!