I have wanted to do a post on girls emergency kits and what I feel I can’t live without in my handbag. I want to share with you 25 things I think every girl needs in her handbag or makeup bag.
- Hair Bands
- Hair Grips
- Hair Brush
- Chewing Gum or Mints
- Lip Balm
- Feminine Products – Tampons, Panty Liners and Towels
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel or Wipes
- Hand Cream or Lotion
- Mini Nail Kit – Nail File, Nail Clippers, Nail Scissors, Buffer and Cuticle Remover
- Makeup Remover Pads
- Makeup – Powder, Mascara, Lip Product, Blush or Bronzer
- Plasters – Assorted Sizes and Shapes
- Medicine – Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Rennie, Imodium
- Perfume – Small Samples of your favourite Perfume
- Needle and Thread
- Snacks – You never know when you will be hungry!
- Safety Pins
- Floss or Tooth Picks
- Cotton Buds
- Nail Varnish Remover Pads
- Clear Nail Varnish
These are the things I like to keep in my handbag when I’m out and away from home. You never know when you will need any of these or when someone else will need any of them. You may not need them all on a daily basis but I like to keep them in my bag just in case !
I hope you liked this post and please comment with ideas of what I need to add to my emergency kit. Also comment with any post that you want to see from me.